[Noisebridge-discuss] NoiseLand

michael o manveruandave at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 00:07:48 UTC 2011

this sounds like a great idea! though it is early for looking for property,
might I suggest looking in Tuolumne county 3 hours east of SF. my family
has land out in the 'suburb' called 'Jupiter' though 40 minutes down a dirt
road is not really what you are looking for but I there are other spots
near and around, including down out by James town going toward wards ferry.
 look at a map and check it out, it's beautiful out there and the land is
cheap.