[Noisebridge-discuss] NoiseLand

Jake jake at spaz.org
Sat Nov 19 00:17:00 UTC 2011

What do you mean by Early?  I don't understand.

I looked for Jupiter, CA on google maps and it didn't come up, it's too
bad because it would be really cool to convince all the other hackerspaces
that we have an outpost on Jupiter.

Whats the environment like out there?  I prefer temperatures between 50
and 90 degrees.  I guess i will look at google maps and see what color it
is from space.

It's true that 40 minutes down a dirt road is a bit much, although i would
be okay with 20 personally.  But it really depends on the other merits of
the land.. lush and green, or tan and rocky make all the difference.