[Noisebridge-discuss] NoiseDrone

Gopiballava Flaherty gopiballava at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 07:21:25 UTC 2011

I was thinking of something semi-autonomous, capable of hovering and/or finding its way home without meat assisting it.

On-board video recording so that link death doesn't stop the recording is essential IMHO.

Perhaps cellular for the primary link, one way VHF / ham as a backup control link? What I like about cellular is that we don't need our own infrastructure so it can be deployed anywhere.

I'd definitely want at least some sort of short range low latency protocol for landing if we had to land in adverse conditions.

Thanks,

gopi at iPhone