[Noisebridge-discuss] Moving into the 21st century w/ NB computing culture ...

Brian Morris cymraegish at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 01:16:48 UTC 2011

I like the groups thing, I would + that

When I said "local" i didn't mean restricted to a private network, I meant
that our machine / software would be just for Noisebridge rather than on
some pre-existing platform with thousands or millions of people. If we used
open source software then hackers here could alpha test mods and patches
and submit them upstream. just like the linux distros do but on a more
specific case.

I see that NB does have outside servers, and physical reasons for that but
I think that those are extensions of NB.  And I do not have a host to
donate from and would not want to go that way if I did.

Half the point for me is to create some sort of community computing
persistent project that encourages all to participate. I am so sick of
classes.