[Noisebridge-discuss] [Build] Wall idea for classroom

jim jim at well.com
Wed Nov 30 02:00:03 UTC 2011

    Just for clarity, the linux sys adm group meets
on tuesdays from 3 to 6; there's a C and assembler
on Linux study group on Tuesdays from 6 to 7:30 or
so. There's a linux user group meeting every
wednesday from 6 to 8.

    As to the other things you've mentioned, others
also have ideas they want to bring to the place;
like shelves on the walls and a projector and audio
in the turing classroom--available for anybody to
use, of course. seems right to collaborate on shared
ideas, yes?

    We've been maintaining a two-host LAN in Turing
for over a year, powered off almost all the time as
a matter of courtesy to the NB electric bill. it needs
a small switch on the west wall and on the east wall.

   (sigh) judging from the email, i'm guessing there
will be at least one discussion item for tonight's
meeting.