[Noisebridge-discuss] wanted: volunteer PCB schematic and layout

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Thu Oct 6 23:07:20 UTC 2011

I have a small project that needs 10 PCBs, just a half-dozen components
all through-hole AFAIK.  I know approximately what components I want and
can sketch the schematic, but I don't have time to re-learn schematic
capture and board layout tools right now.  Once we have gerbers I'll
get the boards fabbed commercially and we can stuff them at Noisebridge.

If the volunteer is feeling especially excited, there are a bunch of
optional features that could be added on. :)

I'd love to have the design into the fab house before the end of next
week if at all possible.

Anybody at Noisebridge feel like helping build a potentially quite
interesting mesh networking system?  Let me know.

Thanks,
-andy