[Noisebridge-discuss] Occupy... Noisebridge?

Ed Munoz edwardmunoz42 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 23:44:34 UTC 2011

They've left already. Crisis peacefully averted.

Ed

On Oct 6, 2011 4:42 PM, "Just Duncan" <justduncan at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm not there, but when someone comes in that you recognize, ask them for
help.  People should be arriving as the evening comes on.  If you have a
chance, go ahead and take pictures of them so we can recognize them in the
future.

> The only person regularly sleeping there is Laurent, the Belgian crustie,
but he lives in the corner of Church in his chair, not in the library.

> On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 3:41 PM, Ed Munoz <edwardmunoz42 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> There are 3 guys I've never seen before sleeping in the library. I
politely asked them to wake up and told them no one is allowed to sleep at
noisebridge to which one responded: "Yes we are."
>> and then ignored anything else I had to say. I'm on supervision, so I'm
not about to get into a whole big thing with these guys and risk getting
myself into trouble over 3 crusties and the no sleeping rule. If you know
them please take responsibility for them, if you don't know them and you're
nearby and want to give them the boot, I'll help.