[Noisebridge-discuss] Twilio's Hacktoberfest!

Robbie Trencheny me at robbiet.us
Thu Oct 13 01:58:12 UTC 2011

Greetings Programs!

Do you like to "hack"? Do you enjoy building stuff just for fun? Do you
enjoy beer? Do you enjoy sausages? Do you enjoy winning shiny gadgets like
MacBook Airs and iPads and Kindles (not so shiny, but a gadget)?

Would you like all of the above even more if I told you that the whole
event, including beer and food is FREE?!?!?!?!

If you answered YES to any of the above questions, then Twilio's
Hacktoberfest 2011 is the hackathon for you! It is being held Thursday,
October 27, 2011 from 6:00 PM to 11:00 PM at CitizenSpace, the first
coworking space in the world, at 425 2nd St, Suite 100. You should RSVP
here http://hacktoberfest.eventbrite.com/. Again, the event is FREE to come
to, including free food/beer, just MAKE SURE you RSVP on the aforementioned
EventBrite link <http://hacktoberfest.eventbrite.com/>.

I will be going, as will my cofounders and a lot of awesome people in the
startup scene.

Hope to see you there!

Robbie Trencheny (@robbie)
Developer