[Noisebridge-discuss] OccupySF: Windows 7 and/or ustream Tech Support Requested

Michael C. Toren mct at toren.net
Thu Oct 13 04:15:40 UTC 2011

I received a phone call from OccupySF a few minutes ago.  They got my
phone number from the contact information I left on the USB PowerStation
we built for them.  (More on that in another post, soon!)

A gentleman camped out there named James has a Dell 1640 laptop running
Windows 7 that he suspects may be infected, based on behavior he's
observing with the ustream application when he's trying to stream video
out to the world.  He could use help from someone who is Windows 7 and/or
ustream savvy.  I have his contact information.  If you can help and would
like to reach him, let me know, and I can relay you his info.

Thanks,
-mct