[Noisebridge-discuss] Meeting Minutes

Tom noisebridge at flamsmark.com
Thu Oct 13 06:58:07 UTC 2011

The minutes from yesterday's meeting have been posted at:
<https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Meeting_Notes_2011_10_11<https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Meeting_Notes_2011_10_11>

Highlights
- We have started a **Friends of Noisebridge** wall where you should put a
photo and some info about you to help welcome new folks to the space.
- We have ***21486.50*** ducats in our bucket, and have not touched the
reserve $15000 in over a month.
- Dan Cote is a new member. Congrats Dan! Please pay your dues.
- It is the consensus of Noisebridge to spend a net sum of $1000 for a
contractor to retrofit our lighting for efficiency.
- We reached consensus regarding how to deal with Rob 2.0: