[Noisebridge-discuss] Meeting Minutes

Just Duncan justduncan at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 20:16:59 UTC 2011

*"*Be it the consensus of Noisebridge that the issue of banning Rob 2.0
(a.k.a. Dank) be deferred *until either he or his advocate Mitch or Kelly,
gives fair notice and attends a meeting."

*This is confusing and I think may be missing a verb... what exactly are the
A/B/C alternatives for him to choose from and the corresponding resulting
expected outcomes?