[Noisebridge-discuss] OccupySF: Do you have Line of Sight to Justin Herman Plaza?

Michael C. Toren mct at toren.net
Tue Oct 18 18:49:17 UTC 2011

Hey,

Does anyone have access to a location with line of sight to Justin Herman
Plaza?  OccupySF is still desperately lacking a good internet solution.
We can help them on the wireless hardware side easily enough, but we need
a place to point to.  If you have a location that you think might work,
drop me a line off-list.

(Also, if it's a concern, we can talk about setting up a VPN/tunnel to
an offsite location, to insulate the traffic as it leaves your network,
before it hits the internet at large.)

Thanks!
-mct