[Noisebridge-discuss] OccupySF: Do you have Line of Sight to Justin Herman Plaza?

Kelley Busby kelleyoga at me.com
Wed Oct 19 02:41:20 UTC 2011

Hello-
I live in Sausalito and don't have a line of sight but am writing to see about doing a profile for newsmotion.org on 2-3 people involved with the OWS movement, preferably people who are involved for the first time and perhaps even some unexpected personalities- ie) anyone more independent politically or even a bit conservative. The idea is if "we are the 99%," then there must be at least some people who are more conservative.

To learn more about Newsmotion, go to:
http://www.niemanlab.org/2011/07/newsmotion-wants-to-bring-artistry-and-the-wealth-of-networks-to-the-coverage-of-international-news/

Newsmotion also has contributed to PBSNewhour's website and so there is a chance that the profile I produce could go there too.
Thanks so much!

Kelley Busby
Producer/Director