[Noisebridge-discuss] OccupySF questions

Nadia Kay ontological at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 22:28:23 UTC 2011

Hey folks-
long time lurker, but some of you know me (I'm a law student and involved
with the NLG). All questions in this email.

1. Is there a separate NB-occupy list? If not, would that be useful?

2. Have  folks seen the call for laptops needed? This would be an awesome
way for NB to help out.

3. Would people on this list (or another list, if it has been created) be
interested in getting updates whenever I can go to the GA? All 100%
non-sensitive info, of course. My paranoia, it runs deep.

That's all!
Nadya