[Noisebridge-discuss] NoiseRep: George and Gracie

Elijah Post elijahpost at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 20:51:45 UTC 2011

Miloh and I worked on tightening the frames last night. We created Jigs J1
and J2 using a piece of smooth rod we found in the shop. I had an idea about
the way we should make them. Here's the idea in writing:

Different extruders for each. George would have a 1.75mm ABS setup to get
through all of that which we have. Gracie would be set up for 3mm PLA.
Eventually we'd transition to PLA.

What do y'all (especially Andrew and Miloh) think?

--
*E. Post*