[Noisebridge-discuss] Twin Cities HAM call in

hackkindly hackkindly at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 23:58:33 UTC 2011

Hello, I am a member of Twin Cities Maker.  I've been reading on some
hackerspaces google groups that some are either
starting amateur radio classes, or are just setting up.  Personally I am not
a amateur radio operator but I have talked to a few of them at our space
about possible setting up a weekly HF schedule maybe for 20m band.  I know
that a few of our amateur radio guys operate the radio during our open house
on Wednesdays.  I was wondering if you (or someone you know) might available
next week to call in.  Say 8cst?  If your interested, just shoot me an
e-mail and I'll get the specifics out.