[Noisebridge-discuss] The MADE hosting events in Oakland next week

VonGuard vonguard at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 20:10:23 UTC 2011

Just wanted to let everyone know about three events we have going on at the
Museum of Art and Digital Entertainment next week. Noisebridge is, after
all, the inspiration for the foundation of the MADE....
http://www.themade.org

On Tuesday, November 1, we are hosting our weekly old school fighting game
tournament, Fight Night. Street Fighter 2, Tekken, and King of Fighters are
all playable, among other games, and the tournament play starts at 7:30,
with registration beginning at 6 PM.

On Wednesday, November 2, we are hosting DorkBot. Come one, come all,
especially to Open Dork at the end, where you can talk about your projects.

On Thursday, November 3, we are hosting an Amiga reminiscing event. RJ Mical
will be there to host a round table which will include other Amiga alumni. A
surely fun event for those into old computers.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_J._Mical

The MADE is located at 610 16th St. Suite 230 Oakland, CA 94612

We are only a few blocks from BART and from occupy Oakland, so come by to
play some games after you're done protesting.

Thanks to Noisebridge for basically acting as the incubator which allowed
The MADE to organize and get it's act together. I figured you'd all want to
know when our doors were finally open.