[Noisebridge-discuss] Hardware donation for Noisebridge

Michael C. Toren mct at toren.net
Tue Oct 11 00:52:06 UTC 2011

On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 04:49:25PM -0700, Paul Stoffregen wrote:
> My company makes an Arduino-compatible board called Teensy.  On the last
> batch, some of the USB connectors discolored slightly.  An engineer at
> Molex assured me the damage is only cosmetic, and indeed when tested
> they work fine.  But rather than sell these as normal products, I
> thought maybe this is a perfect opportunity to reach out to
> hackerspaces... with free hardware!

[..]

> If your group could make use of these boards, please just let me know
> who's the best person to talk with, and where I should mail them?

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the donation!  We can definitely put these to good use. :-)

Having things shipped to Noisebridge can be tricky, as we're not setup
well to receive packages.  However, I can send you my home address
privately in another email, and I'd be happy to play proxy and drop these
off to our Electronics Lab area when they arrive.

Thanks!

-mct