[Noisebridge-discuss] Are people okay with people sleeping at the Noisebridge space?

Ryan Rawson ryanobjc at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 23:55:25 UTC 2011

I don't want to get in to a big thing, but there is a difference
between favoritism, which is favoring otherwise equal people, and
community reputation and social capital.  The latter exists in
noisebridge, informally.  When some people say things, they are
listened to more seriously than others, it's just how communities
work.  Formalizing it would probably be a bad idea, since then you end
up with hierarchies, eg military, companies, etc.

It's probably easier to just go with no sleeping and be done with it.