[Noisebridge-discuss] Are people okay with people sleeping at the Noisebridge space?

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 12 11:47:10 UTC 2011

Nice one. Thanks for the other point of view. I've posted mainly because I knew that the "non sleeping group" is sometimes a bit too "drastic" I would say and I wanted the others to come up with their points of view == discussion. I do believe it is more or less issue of "who is sleeping in the place", because I bet that there is absolute minimum of members who do that, and they should be the ones who should be allowed to nap first. So we may get again in to the discussion of the "electronic buzzer" who opens the door if you do not have a key, who is the last "reliable person" leaving the place etc. I think that at the end we may get to the kind of "policy" of at least one member after 1 pm in the place if other non members wants to be in or they would have to get in touch with the community, be signed for member ship or have sponsor who are already members etc. But it looks like that we should come with something what makes sure that people do not
 "abuse the place" especially in the night.

Oncer more thanks,

Sincerely,

Frantisek