[Noisebridge-discuss] Are people okay with people sleeping at the Noisebridge space?

Al Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 23:04:54 UTC 2011

We could just as easily ask how is "be excellent to each other"
enforceable? People in the community would enforce it, just like any
other social norm at Noisebridge.

Greeting each new person and giving them a quick tour is a large job,
and even though we don't manage to greet everyone I think it's a good
idea to follow. Any idea can be prematurely shot down by saying
"that's too complicated to enforce".

-Al