[Noisebridge-discuss] Are people okay with people sleeping at the Noisebridge space?

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Fri Oct 14 07:09:05 UTC 2011

This is actually a serious question, not (merely) a rhetorical device.
We could simply say, X-Y times are "members only", with no enforcement,
and let it self-police as we do with Be Excellent.  In that case, all
the people who are excellent, and are not members, would comply, and not
come during those hours, to our loss.  People who are willing to steal
things, leave messes behind, and/or sleep there overnight, are not going
to comply voluntarily.  Such a rule would require enforcement.  How
could we do that?

Rachel