[Noisebridge-discuss] Are people okay with people sleeping at the Noisebridge space?

Rameen emprameen at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 06:31:00 UTC 2011

We should build a brainwave scanning robot that detects deep REM cycle
frequencies. It can roam around noisebridge scanning people's brains to make
sure they are doing anything but being in deep sleep. The other part of the
robot has a squirt gun. It can be filled with water, dye, predator urine, or
whatever else non-hacker sleeping people don't appreciate squirted into
their brainwave region.