[Noisebridge-discuss] hi noisebridge - PLOTS and grassroots mapping

Liz Henry liz at bookmaniac.org
Fri Oct 14 20:35:36 UTC 2011

Yes! You should connect with the people working on Spacebridge, which
uses weather balloons and which has its own mailing list,

and page on the Noisebridge wiki,

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Spacebridge

There is a 5 minutes of fame night coming up Oct. 20th, and you could
give a lightning talk at it if you like which also might be a good way
to meet people working on similar stuff.
(https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Five_Minutes_of_Fame)

Cheers,

- Liz