[Noisebridge-discuss] hi noisebridge - PLOTS and grassroots mapping

jim jim at systemateka.com
Fri Oct 14 20:09:52 UTC 2011

    Consider setting up some day and time each week
when you can come, hang out, and start making
connections. I'd be interested if you start up a
format where you talk for some minutes about some
favorite thing of the week and then open things up
for discussion and questions, maybe then present
pointers to related sources and finish up with a
kind of random get-together time that let's people
bond, ask questions, trade waters....