[Noisebridge-discuss] Are people okay with people sleeping at the Noisebridge space?

Al Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 21:52:33 UTC 2011

You said my track record at social engineering was poor, and I pointed
out examples of when it wasn't. The last time I brought up
members-only hours people seemed to be against it, so I dropped it. I
only bring it up now because Gian and Will brought it up again, and
the reasons people have on why they're against it I have ideas on how
we can mitigate them.

People will like some of my ideas and not like my other ideas. I can't
read people's minds so the only way I can find out what they think is
by discussing it. This is an issue that affects everyone and will
probably be lengthy, so email is going to be more inclusive than a
three hour meeting.

You said, "I am not burning bridges" but I didn't say that you were. I
said that I didn't think a proposal like this is a reason to burn
bridges over, and I only said that because you said you would rather
break off your relationship with noisebridge than support this change.
Please don't misinterpret my words.

A friend from out of town will be at the space tonight and I'll be
joining him there later this evening. I can also most likely make it
to the space sometime next week too if that works. We can talk then so
we don't dominate this email thread. I still want to hear from others.