[Noisebridge-discuss] Are people okay with people sleeping at the Noisebridge space?

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 21:33:04 UTC 2011

I disagree with your position and believe you are misinterpreting what I
say. I invite you to come up with alternate solutions for the problem you
are trying to address. If you want to talk further about this issue, I
invite you to find me in person at noisebridge.  Perhaps at a Tuesday
meeting?

Maybe you missed it before, so I'll say it again. Radical inclusivity is a
fundamental part of what noisebridge is, and I believe this proposal is a
step away from that.

R.

mediumreality.com