[Noisebridge-discuss] Meeting Minutes

Tom noisebridge at flamsmark.com
Sat Oct 15 01:33:31 UTC 2011

The sentence is arcane in style and structure but syntactically correct.
More importantly, it (with the addendum "Until that time he is unwelcome at
Noisebridge.") is the consensus of Noisebridge, reached through rich
discussion and compromise.

If you think that it should be changed, I encourage you to raise that
concern at a meeting. If you do, please expect to spend the following week
discussing your counter-proposal with all those who worked together to reach
this conclusion.

-Tom