[Noisebridge-discuss] Meeting Minutes

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 20:36:46 UTC 2011

Duncan, you were at that meeting, initially as Rob's advocate. You left the
meeting after I disputed your version of the previous night's events, and
while you stayed in the space did not participate in the rest of the meeting
or the discussion that fine-tuned this consensus item.  Why then would you
feel it reasonable to nitpick its wording now?

If Rob is curious what his options are or how to proceed he can contact
either mitch or kelly. If he needs their contact information we can get it
to him. The pertinent information for ALL to know is that, UNTIL Rob enters
a process of communication and mediation, he is unwelcome in the space.

I ask everyone's help in ejecting him if he shows up and trying to get a
picture of him to help others identify him.

R.

mediumreality.com