[Noisebridge-discuss] clarification from Kelley in Sausalito

Kelley Busby kelleyoga at me.com
Wed Oct 19 05:51:17 UTC 2011

Yes, Brian, this is what I was asking and so would love to know if you might be willing to speak on camera (doesn't have to be in a crowd, but on the street somewhere would be good). If not, then someone at occupy SF. They don't necessarily have to be super conservative, just more moderate or on the conservative side. Please clarify what this list-serve is as well.

I am interested also in people who plan on being in the movement for the long haul, as we would like to follow 1-2 people over a period of time, esp. people who are involved in protesting for the first time.

Thank you so much,
Kelley

ps- I am thinking of coming tomorrow afternoon if you know anyone available.