[Noisebridge-discuss] PBS looking to interview conservatives

Brian Morris cymraegish at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 05:44:20 UTC 2011

She means : since we are really talking about 99% there must be some among
those who are really conservative

[hey, just consider the 45% who voted for GW Bush]

Me, I almost voted for Reagan, still consider him a decent Republican.
There's even a chance I might vote for Romney (if Obama remains hopeless)

I do agree the government needs to clean house. And needs to take more
direct advise from enterpreneurs. (Such as my personal hero Elon Musk). But
I don't believe in cutting SS, Medicare, or Education. But I do believe we
need to be very careful with the economics.

I consider myself an independent.

Not going to the protests as I have severe panic in crowds. But I am very
happy they are there, finally. Tea Party = disgustingly dumb.