[Noisebridge-discuss] OccupySF questions

Erik JM Schneider eriktrips at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 23:34:54 UTC 2011

If you were to create a separate list, I'd follow it. Dunno what that
means regarding usefulness, but I would find it useful, myself, if the
Occupy traffic were to become both significant and unwelcome in its
significance on this list. I'd be interested in GA updates too--here,
there, wherever.

Erik