[Noisebridge-discuss] OccupySF questions

Nadia Kay ontological at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 02:58:42 UTC 2011

Thanks for the feedback so far, all. I don't go to GA often, so it would not
be all the time.

Let me see how much I think I have bandwith for- I might be down to be the
laptop-donation-coordination lady (definitely not down to be a list owner- I
haven't been to NB in, like, a year and I would not really consider myself a
big community member). I'll also try to connect with the right folks at the
next GA I go to.

Nadia