[Noisebridge-discuss] OccupySF questions

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 04:43:20 UTC 2011

I occasionally go to the ga, too, and wish I could go more often. Was
thinking of committing to a day or two a week for other reasons, we could
try to round out a group, also sometimes there are notes up on the website.

It's super interesting to watch the consensus process scale, and the sf
general assembly is playing with format in some really interesting ways to
allow for breakout discussions. Sunday isn't a general assembly at all
anymore, starting this week, it's some kind of workshop/discussion/small
topic medley.

I'm curious if you don't think you should run the list because of the time
commitment, or because you don't think you have enough Noisebridge (tm)
Points? Because that second one would be silly!  Although I do suppose it's
possible you're a fed, but there's no real way to avoid that eventually
anyway.

R.

mediumreality.com