[Noisebridge-discuss] Hacking for Social Change

Johny Radio Johnyradio at inyourear.org
Sun Oct 23 04:38:14 UTC 2011

To clarify, we need:

-people to commit to conduct one or more two-hour sessions this week, guiding no more than three participants through the assembly of our beginner kits. We need people every day this week, 4 pm to 8 pm, for either electronics assembly and/or speaker enclosure assembly. Our students will do the assembly-- volunteer guides will help.

-anyone to suggest or help us develop a speaker enclosure solution.

Thanks, Mitch!
-John

John Weiss
Director, Bayview BOOM Parade