[Noisebridge-discuss] If you get tear gassed tonight

mark burdett mfburdett at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 02:24:39 UTC 2011

somewhat more relevant, I got this text message ~20 minutes ago:
"Getting reports that SF police have confirmed they will raid occupySF
tonight! SF campers are requesting folks to come and support
nonviolently."
If anyone has more concrete info please join #occupysf
irc.indymedia.org and enlighten us, thanks :)
--mark B.