[Noisebridge-discuss] community banks?

girlgeek girlgeek at wt.net
Fri Oct 28 03:25:06 UTC 2011

Another option:
Community Trust Credit Union had a table at OccupySF looking for new
members.  They may be convenient for Noisebridge.
Community Trust Credit Union
A division of Self-Help FCU
3269 Mission St.
San Francisco, CA 94110
(415) 431-2268
(855) 827-1632 fax
Branch Manager Carlos Brenes
cbrebes at myctcu.com

I am not there, I am at Redwood Credit Union, but they sound like
something that matches Noisebridge's ideals.  Self-Help FCU sounds good.
I am not a signer on any Noisebridge, but I am happy to do what ever
footwork I can to make this happen.

-Claudia