[Noisebridge-discuss] cs club from a community college requesting visit

Kenny Cross agogo_kenny at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 10 05:26:08 UTC 2011

Hello, my name's Kenny and I wanted to know if it'd be okay to visit Noisebridge sometime on a Saturday or Sunday in the near future with a group of 10-20 students. The entire point would be to learn about electronics by jumping into them. I don't want to step on anyone's toes as I love Noisebridge and the community, but it's also relatively hard for us as a club to organize an event on a weekday due to school hours and distance (coming from Pleasant Hill).

Thanks for responding/replying/reading this message, Kenny