[Noisebridge-discuss] cs club from a community college requesting visit

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 10 09:47:27 UTC 2011

Hi Kenny, You and your group are totally welcome to come to Noisebridge on a Saturday or a Sunday.  If you email beforehand, then there will be people to help show you around, but you can also just show up, too. Monday evenings, starting at 7pm, is Circuit Hacking Monday, when lots of people come to Noisebridge to play with electronics.  It is one of our most popular times.  If you and/or anyone from your CS club want to come on a Monday night, please feel free. Cheers,Mitch.