[Noisebridge-discuss] fruit flies/ kitchen cleaning

cynthia lee cynthia.jeanne.lee at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 21:11:43 UTC 2011

Since we insist on having the large compost container on the floor, it might
be useful to use the medium sized or smaller  biodegradable waste bags and
twist close when tossing them into the big container. That means the big
container would need to be cleaned out of old matter so there isn't 10 day
old food around to continue attracting the little buggers.. I will volunteer
to do so if some one else will help me. That might go a lot further to take
care of fly problem than losing Francisco's vinegar project.His vinegar is
legendary. If I can have the methyl alcohol that is a byproduct of certain
efforts in the space, I can use it for an effective trap to be placed
at/near Francisco's project. VIVA homemade vinegar!

I don't know that the kitchen issue/bathroom issue is such a big concern re;
health problems. When East and West Germany were rejoined, the Western
health experts had to admit that the East German children were healthier
than those raised in the West in more sanitary conditions.
Be careful  what you ask for.

Most of my concerns about the restrooms is their appearance.