[Noisebridge-discuss] Inkscape Tutorial Authoring Powow - SUCCESS!

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Wed Sep 14 18:05:36 UTC 2011

So I had a great group of people with me last night and I recreated my
former tutorial in pictorial form and Jill Myers took dictation.  This is a
better tutorial because of their awesome questions, so I really need to
thank everyone for joining us.

I now need to compile that all in to one document.

At the moment, it's 127 screenshots long!  That may sound like a lot, but
this tutorial walks people through all of Inkscape's wonderful tools for
creating documents ready for cutting tools.  I captured every step, and if
you think about it in those terms, 127 steps is not a lot when it comes to
making a physical object from an art program.