[Noisebridge-discuss] Looking for someone to talk about hackers and technology, saturday

Miguel el.badbit at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 21:17:51 UTC 2011

Hi! I just talked to Rob, he gave me a tour of the space and he recommended
me to send a message to everybody to see if someone could help out.

I'm currently doing cultural studies research about hackers and
technological change. Basically my premise is that hackers contribute to
technological change, but the object of my study is: why? As a cultural
studies research, it's mostly concerned with the culture of it.

I'll stay in San Francisco very little time, I'm leaving sunday. If any of
you is interested in having a little chat or perhaps and interview, I'll be
here any time you can, but please let me know if you can be here today or
tomorrow. I'll be here.

Greetings!