[Noisebridge-discuss] Looking for someone to talk about hackers and technology, saturday

gnnr gknightsf at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 23:34:40 UTC 2011

Hey,

Just curious:

What College/Institution is this study for, and what is the tone of the paper?

By hacker do you mean people who make/create or something more like the pop culture
definition e.g. breaking and causing harm. (black hat hacking)

Noisebridge mostly fosters the maker community, where people build and learn how to
make things better or something new.

Thanks!