[Noisebridge-discuss] Maker Faire Africa!

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 17 06:30:32 UTC 2011

Hello Noisebridge! Bilal Ghalib and I will be heading out to meet up with future hackerspace
members and founders of Egypt (and Africa). We'd love to take NB stickers and/or gear with us to connect all members of hackerspaces everywhere. Bilal's leaving from Boston Sept 29th so if you'd like to be a physical part of this event please send stickers, SOOI (small objects of interest) and pins to:
          Bilal Ghalib
          253 Commonwealth Ave
          Boston, MA 02116-1609 And if you'd like to help with a $1 or two, that would also be way helpful!We have a Kickstarter campaign to fund our trip:http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bilal/3-day-egyptian-maker-space-expanding-the-maker-mov/ Me and Bilal are giving a talk at the NYC World Maker Faire tomorrow morning (Saturday) at 11am (Eastern time -- GMT -6).You can watch the live stream at:http://fora.tv/live/maker_faire/2011_world_maker_faire_ny Thank you so much! Mitch.