[Noisebridge-discuss] listserve still eating messages beginning with "from"

Jake jake at spaz.org
Sun Sep 18 05:25:05 UTC 2011

i read the discuss list at the weblink, instead of in my email.

when someone posts a message with the word From at the beginning of a
line, that message gets truncated from that line forward - even if it's at
the beginning.  You can see it here:  (first message is empty, second
message contains first message as quoted text, with > before lines start)

https://www.noisebridge.net/pipermail/noisebridge-discuss/2011-September/025056.html
https://www.noisebridge.net/pipermail/noisebridge-discuss/2011-September/025058.html

someone said they knew what was causing this the last time it was pointed
out (by me) but i guess it's still happening.

-jake