[Noisebridge-discuss] video hack(s)....

maestro maestro415 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 22:56:42 UTC 2011

anyone intersted in hacking video hit my e-mail offlist for upcoming project
in S.F. (and any other areas you have interest in)....
we will be filming and documenting police abuse, harassment, denial of civil
rights, battery, and general thuggery and agenda manifestation.
small digital vid cams with night vision and parabolics are tops but not a
must....
anything we can put together on 'the bridge' from the hacker area will be
awesome....
looking to hack direct feed for all involved directly to a secure site so
even if they try to take the cam it's already up....
potential for unlimited personal revenue(s) (if you have to ask how you are
probably not right for this) and general overall stopping the construction
of a policestate.
24-7 support via multi-communication hardware and in person (someone will
always be close by and have your 6)....
scanners....
people on the street will call....
potential for you to use other's equipment depending, and if you already
have your own or will get it be willing to share and to teach....
looking for people to do this 24-7 (e.g. morning people, day people, night
people etc.) so whenever you'd like to roam....
lawyers already on board....

on the flip side = an owner of @ least one gallery in the city is full-in to
use the space to do an artistic video presentation of our vids (the true
expose) using the whole space and front windows while people walk
through....

caveat:
you will be saying on record and signing that *YOU* are *NOT* in any form of
law enforcement or govt. agency or related or friends with *ANYONE* who is

multi-lingual and other languages as first language encouraged to come on
in....

if you know someone who has an existing case on the police or knows of some
we may be able to help....

thanks see you on 'the bridge'

<O>
peace need no officers.