[Noisebridge-discuss] [drama] Re: video hack(s)....

Wladyslaw Zbikowski embeddedlinuxguy at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 23:12:31 UTC 2011

On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 6:56 PM, maestro <maestro415 at gmail.com> wrote:
> we will be filming and documenting police abuse, harassment, denial of civil
> rights, battery, and general thuggery and agenda manifestation.

Hi, I live on 19th & San Carlos, a couple blocks from Noisebridge.
Lately we've been having folks shot on the sidewalk by gangs every
couple weeks. If would be interesting in documenting  this on video,
and helping us get a more a more visible police presence in the
neighborhood, I would love to help with such a project.

Thanks,
Z.