[Noisebridge-discuss] New round of oyster mushrooms?

Rikke Rasmussen rikke.c.rasmussen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 20:55:25 UTC 2011

Hey peeps,

Is anyone interested in setting up another run of oyster mushrooms, perhaps
experimenting with coffee grounds as substrate and getting the humidifier
automated?

I would really love to do another run, but I definitely have not been coming
to Noisebridge nearly as much as I would like, so I also feel that some
discussion of our collective ability to maintain the project is warranted.
Roger has already said that he doesn't have the time to be the main
organizer on this project, and I'm coming to the same realization regarding
my own time commitment, so I was hoping that we could meet on Wednesday
around 8 as usual, and figure out some way to manage the operation
collectively?

/Rikke