[Noisebridge-discuss] Help Hackerspaces Happen in Cairo and Elsewhere in Africa

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 27 14:29:14 UTC 2011

Me and Bilal Ghalib (from All Hands Active hackerspace in Ann Arbor, MI) are going to Maker Faire Africa in a few days to help get hackerspaces going all over Egypt and Africa! People over there need hackerspaces! We started a Kickstarter to raise the funds needed to bring all our donated stuff over, and to bring us over so we can share our hackerspace experience.  With 65 hours remaining in our Kickstarter, we now only need to raise $200 more!  Could you help us get over our goal?  (Any amount over our goal will go directly to hackerspaces in Africa!)  Please give a $$.  Any amount is great!http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bilal/3-day-egyptian-maker-space-expanding-the-maker-mov/ I created a blog post on the hackerspaces.org blog site:http://blog.hackerspaces.org/Please check it out for more info. Thanks!Mitch.