[Noisebridge-discuss] Drunk, Belligerent and Crazy - Nightime @ Noisebridge!

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 09:51:29 UTC 2011

Kayla, I'm really sorry you had this experience. This has been an
ongoing problem (crazy people in the space) that is legitimately
challenging to deal with in Noisebridge's anarchic structure. I think
that it sounds like some helpful/constructive social structure (and a
phone tree!) are emerging out of this conflict, which I'm pretty
pleased by. But it sucks that you had to be part of the catalyzing
chaos.

Is your laptop ok? I am not personally familiar with the survival of
macbooks post-beer-bath, but keep us posted on its convalescence.

-Kelly